Last Week, the most proactive week.
What I did?
1) Managed to get bi-disperse and poly-disperse 3D plotting worked.
2) Update GUI with more useful input and output.
3) Create a logo for my program
Pictures say a thousand words.
Finally, 3D plotting is working on my GUI!
Able to generate A lot of particles, tested with 1000 particles, the stimulation take up to 15 minutes only! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!
This is the latest GUI i created using enable function.
Basically when using choice type of system, the box for type of sytem will match with the users’ choice.
Keep emailing the Rappture Team.
However, i got no replies at all, maybe they are too busy with the summer project.
My graduate mentor is on vacation.
I keep working on enable function, got it done.
Now waiting for 3D plotting stuff only.